You will need to complete a tax return if :
- You are self-employed or a partner in a partnership
- You are a company director
- You have large amounts of savings or investment income
- You have untaxed savings or investment income
- You own land or property that is being let
- You or your spouse receives Child Benefit and you have income in excess of £50,000
- You have income from overseas
- You have sold or given an asset away (such as a rental property or shares)
- You have an adjusted net income of over £100,000
- Our team of experts can complete your return, calculate your tax liability, file these with HMRC and check to see if any tax savings can be made.
This process helps minimise your risk of a HM Revenue & Customs enquiry into your tax affairs.
Get in Touch
TaxSmart Accounting are an independent and forward thinking accountant with the flexibility to meet the client’s needs in a professional and personal manner. Outsource as much or as little of your bookkeeping and payroll needs as required with our fully personalised service. Contact us today for further information or a free consultation on how we can help your business.